So just last week Orisa, the newest hero to join Overwatch was announced and put on PTR. About a week later and she’s already receiving a bit of a nerf. Before we get into the patch notes, lets take a look at Orisa.
- Orisa’s automatic projectile cannon delivers sustained damage, but slows her movement while she fires it.
- Orisa temporarily reduces damage she takes, and cannot be affected by action-impairing effects.
- Orisa launches a graviton charge which she can detonate, slowing nearby enemies and pulling them towards the explosion.
- Orisa throws out a stationary barrier that can protect her and her allies from enemy fire.
- Orisa deploys a device to increase damage inflicted by allies within her line of sight.
Nerfs & Buffs
Damage decreased from 80 to 60
Impact damage reduced from 60 to 30
Impact healing reduced from 100 to 50
No longer hurts himself from his own explosions. (Effect added to current passive: Total Mayhem)
Magazine size lowered from 200 to 150
Cost increased by 15%
Sound effects and VO distance for entering and exiting Stealth reduced to 15 meters.
Cooldown reduced from 6s to 4s
Cooldown now starts when the barrier is placed, instead of when it ends
Orb of Destruction
Alternate fire recovery reduced from 1s to 0.6s
Orb of Discord
Can now target enemies through barriers