No new patch next week as the team is taking a week off.
Hot n fresh out the kitchen, Battlegrounds patch notes are here
We will first roll this patch out to the test server tomorrow, Wednesday. No ETA for when this will happen yet, so stay tuned to our Twitter for updates!
This patch will be deployed to the main servers on Thursday, April 27, 5PM KST/1AM PDT/8AM UTC and is expected to take approx. 1 hour to complete.
Early Access – Week 5 – Patch Notes
Client Performance Improvement
- Improved the drop in FPS when firing a gun or driving a vehicle
- Rolled back the item spawn balance
- Reduced the amount of health lost when a character is ejected from a flipping motorbike
- Fixed a bug that caused the door to open towards the player
- Fixed a bug causing incorrect lighting on the 2x scope
- Fixed a bug that caused loot to be not shown in the inventory when a character first obtained it
- Fixed a bug that caused crossbow attachments not to show up in the vicinity pane
- Fixed a bug that caused the sound to stutter