The show goes on….after the development team (well deserved!!) took the week off from pushing out updates, we are back with this weeks update! The new patch will go live Tuesday, May 16th, since we haven’t received one in the last 2 weeks. Below are the notes (It’s a short one).
Early Access – Week 8 Patch Notes
Client Performances Improvements
- Slightly improved the drop in FPS when driving vehicles
- In order to prevent using “lag switch” to cheat, the characters will now be locked and will not be able to move, rotate and attack others when the ping exceeds a certain value
- You will no longer be able to remove the environment foliage by revising the .ini file
- Fixed the issue that was causing the sound to break when there are too many vehicles in a small area
- Partially fixed a bug that caused the character to get stuck in different objects in the environment
- Partially fixed a bug that caused the game client to freeze
- Fixed a bug that caused the crosshair to still be visible while in no-UI mode
- Temporarily removed the flash bang from the game as it was causing game clients to freeze/crash
Notes (My Opinion):
Now before people get all riled up about this being a very minimal patch, you must take in to account what we’ve gotten already and to not set the bar ridiculously high. Yes, we all love new content and in depth patches but sometimes they have to be minimal to insure the game is running smoother each week. Not to mention, next week is going to be the second monthly update, in which they have stated in the past their goal is a new weapon each month. It’s a small patch this time but no reason to burn the whole game down. Breathe and get some chicken dinners!