Another week, another set of Battlegrounds patch notes! This one is a short one and mostly covers maintenance sides of things.
Two things to note before we get into the notes….Battlegrounds has officially sold over 3 million copies to date, since it’s release on March 23rd. Secondly, Battlegrounds hit a new all time high for peak players over the weekend eclipsing 209,236 active players on Steam!
Also, if you are a Twitch Prime member be sure to get the Twitch exclusive Battlegrounds in-game outfits starting Friday, June 9th!
This patch will be deployed to the main servers on Thursday, June 8th, 5PM KST / 8AM UTC / 1AM PDT and is expected to take approx. 1 hour to complete.
The test server is already live!
- Improved physics engine performance on game servers.
- Mitigated an issue with the character stopping moving when a large amount of data is sent.
- Improved client performance in the lobby.
- Improved care package airplane rendering performance.
- Modified the “match ends in” timer from 5 minutes to 1 minute.
- Fixed a bug that caused weapon icons at the bottom of the screen to not be shown when switching weapons after opening the inventory.
- Fixed a bug that caused a client crash when changing the character’s looks.
- Fixed a bug that caused Freelook (Alt) not to work while the character is jumping.