Hot off the presses and back from E3, it’s another round of Battlegrounds updates! This one is another one based around stability and overall performance. Next week is when we will receive the new monthly update + weapon.
From what I’ve seen, this weapon will be exclusive to the crate drops. You can read the full patch notes down below.
This patch will be deployed to the main servers on Thursday, June 22nd, 5 PM KST / 8 AM UTC / 1 AM PDT and is expected to take approx. 1 hour to complete.
The test server is already live!
- Resolved an issue with server performance dropping drastically in certain circumstances.
- Improved rendering performance of other characters.
- Improved client performance during ranged combat.
- Improved rendering performance of vehicles, motorbikes, and boats at a distance.
- Improved the rendering performance of weapon effects at a distance.
- Fixed a client crash that occurred when changing character appearance.
- Prevented users from removing shadows by changing Steam launch options.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to fire more ammo than the amount loaded.
- Fixed a bug that caused lung icon to be displayed as full while taking damage due to lack of oxygen underwater.
- Fixed an issue with indoor walls and objects overlapping each other.
- Fixed a bug that caused the wooden doors inside houses to have a metallic gloss.
- Fixed a bug that caused some parts of the clothing to be shown when firing a weapon while aiming down sights, using 4x or higher scopes.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to enter the DBNO state after drowning. You will now die immediately after taking fatal damage from lack of oxygen.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the use of healing items after firing full auto mode.
- Fixed a bug that caused flower beds to be shown incorrectly at a distance
- Partially fixed a bug that caused a character to be stuck in terrain.
- Partially fixed a bug that caused the camera to pass through some objects.